For nearly 2 years, New Musical Theatre of San Francisco has been offering free monthly workshops to writers and composers of musical theater. These classes are a great way to get to know other writers and composers as well as get to know Artistic Director and Nygren Doherty. Topics for these classes have run the gamut from how to build characters and the roles characters play in the story, to a survey of the technologies utilized by music and theater creators today. To get on the mailing list, contactÂ email@example.com.Â And check back for future blogsâ€“we will be posting our upcoming list of classes soon.
- “…a fascinating night of musical theatre…” Richard Connema
- Adam Brinklow at EdgeSanfrancisco says “…someone pinch us…” about Chance
- Compelling New Musical Looks at Love, Loss and Aging in the Aftermath of the Aids Crisis
- Buzzin’ Lee Hartgrave: “Chance – Non-stop Intimate Epic”
- Kedar Adour at ForAllEvents says “take a chance and obtain a ticket for Chance”